Skype
karasawal30

Overcast World Overcast World

I love this...I wish it were slower. It seriously makes me want to go play some old RPGs.

Are You Ready? Are You Ready?

You totally need to do a Master Hand remix. ;)

Good beat though, glad it has the melody of the original. What software do you use?

Running In The 90's RMX Running In The 90's RMX

Oh god I'm going to sue you--

--because listening to this song in my car made me enter a 2 hour pursuit with the cops.

It's so beautiful D: 10/10, 5/5

Ascension To Glory (SSJ3 mix) Ascension To Glory (SSJ3 mix)

Legit!

You did Bruce Faulconer proud when you made this. Sounds like it was ripped from the show itself!

CyprusX responds:

Lol , achievement +1
Thanks for the review!

Skydiver - Fierra & Terra DEMO Skydiver - Fierra & Terra DEMO

Volume is just right, loops just fine, good feel!

It's quite happy, and pleasant to the ears. <3 Trance isn't my strong point, but I know when something is well composed, so kudos.

A.T.F.A.A.M.M A.T.F.A.A.M.M

Don't let morons getcha down.

Zero bombers are bullshit, but that's NG. If your stuff is good, it'll end up being scored better in the end regardless.

That said, this is a groovy track. I could play Jet Grind Radio or Sonic listening to this beat :)

Twistedtechnology responds:

lol sweet deal. glad you like it! Yea, i know they're bullshit. It just sucks. Every time i post a track (not trying to be arrogant) someone normally hits it with a 5 for the first vote. Im guessing people are thinking that i'm voting on my own track to get it up top :( thats totally not the case because i dont believe thats fair, its not the point of the voting system. It's just slightly discouraging for me, because I dont get the chance to get on here very often and advertise in the forums :( so once the song gets bombed, its way harder for people to find it and not as many people get to hear it :(

Anyway, enough of my small rant, I deeply appreciate the vote and the review!

Decisive Battle II Decisive Battle II

Nice.

Wow. That synth solo in the middle sealed the deal for me, man. This definitely sounds more like a boss battle though.

Great work. Site needs more music like this. :)

Koori-kun responds:

Thank you very much for your review! Actually, one of the modifications I made to the song before re-submitting it was actually inserting that synth solo there, I'm glad to hear it makes a big difference =)

Be sure to check out my other music, thanks for listening!

Duck tales Moon 8bit and real Duck tales Moon 8bit and real

VICTOLY!!!

Very nice. Retro music forever. :mrox:

TLoZ - Dark Hyrule Castle TLoZ - Dark Hyrule Castle

Now THIS is a remix!

Fantastic, FANTASTIC remix. I could imagine this in an actual Zelda game today.

Thanks for doing justice to one of my favorite tracks in the series :)

Dispenser Erectin' Dispenser Erectin'

Cream gravy.

I can't think of the original song anymore, now I just sing this.