Skype
karasawal30

Rebuild Rebuild

Splendid.

It's like Civilization but with zombies. Absolutely loved it. I only wished there were more building types and different unit types.

The Sagittarian The Sagittarian

Good, but later on you really only had one choice.

While I love the whole premise, I felt like there really was little choice. In the beginning it worked out well, but god forbid you even question Sage at all. It's like if he asked to have sex with you, you would be forced to say yes. Other than that, loved the art style and music. You should make a Oregon Trail type game, but with zombies. Cheers.

PencilMadness PencilMadness

Beautiful brushes!

The fourth brush raised to a large size reminds me of the art from Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark. Awesome stuff.

Gem-Rush Gem-Rush

This is neat!

I like this a lot. :D Great spin on an old gameplay mechanic.

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

Adorable. XD

Well done, it kind of reminds me of Shenmue 2's Lucky Hit, except this one is far more forgiving. ;_;

Destiny Generator Destiny Generator

I need an app for this.

The music is what makes it.

YOU ARE GOOD OLD PEDO THE HOMOCIDAL DEMIGOD DESTINED TO BAPTIZE PEDOBEAR.

Air Pressure Air Pressure

It's so true..

This really hit home with me in a lot of ways. Nothing too emotional really, but it matches how I deal with some of my situations in life, especially regarding women. Sometimes you're happy, sometimes you're not, sometimes you think you are.

Please make more stuff like this. This is the stuff of legends. :3

Mad Karate Man Mad Karate Man

I absolutely loved it, but you can add a lot more.

Seriously. This is freaking addicting. But it felt like the laser was useless. It'd be nice to add different effects based on how high/far the businessman goes (If the businessman is going at a far distance at a high speed, he breaks the sound barrier for an extra boost of speed, and if he falls down at a high speed, his body ignites like a meteor so that upon impact, he bounces higher.) That kind of thing.

Still. WE NEED A SEQUEL!

Silhouettes matching Silhouettes matching

Too simple.

The idea, while it works, has a few problems.

1. When you get a wrong match, both cards don't flip over, meaning I have to unflip every time it happens.

2. No music...

3. One level? Perhaps start out with fewer cards and get more as you progress.

Mickey's Toot 'a' loo Mickey's Toot 'a' loo

I see no problem here.

It's a novelty, sure -- and potty humor definitely doesn't strike my fancy.

But the presentation is great for what it is. The animation is quite nice.